Sandon Village Hall Facilities
The facilities at SVH are;
- The Main Hall (10.6m x 9.8m & 2.8m height)
- The Stage (6.5m wide x 4m deep)
- Small rear hall and toilet
- Male, Female and Disabled toilets
- Chairs and Tables
- Allocated free car parking
- Rear patio area
- Close to A12 just off A414
- Near to Sandon Park and Ride
- Village Bus Stop, 2 minutes walk
- Local Pub, 2 minutes walk
The volunteers that run the village hall spend time and care in keeping the facilities maintained, up to date and clean.
In 2015 we were very fortunate to receive Lottery Funding as well as a lot of support from Donations and Event Proceeds which all went towards our new facility of the disabled toilet, for our hall users.